Tuesday 27 March 2012

Wrongdoing, Rightdoing and happiness



The 13th century poet Rumi walked into my life today and unveiled a new set of emotions and revealed a new facet of me! I feel a unusual vibe of romanticism engulfing me and filling me with naive positivity. I would like to mention a quote of his

          "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing 
            and rightdoing there is a field. 
            I'll meet you there. 
            When the soul lies down in that grass 
             the world is too full to talk about.” 
                                                                                 -Rumi
This quote infuses me with compassion and renewed energy. Sometimes, the world what the world says
 doesn't really matter. What matters is your own happiness and contentment. Who do you live for after all?
The concept of wrongdoing and right doing cannot obstruct path of your happiness.


P.S This quote was used in the movie 'Rockstar' aswell


1 comment:

  1. hey i was told to not do this ( advise )
    but i am writing it here sorry for using this place but u can delete it latr on
    I guess it took a little time to understand but i guess i have rather not guess I have
    AND i just wanted to say one thing
    SORRY :(

    ReplyDelete