Thursday 5 April 2012

Memories..good and bad

With a cup of coffee in my hand and smothered evenly on my upper lip, I'm currently digging a blissful state of nostalgia. It was not long ago I had beginning my journey as a secondary student and now it is coming to an end. I will always cherish the beautiful times spent with my teachers and friends. Another sip from my bubbling coffee led me to think about memories...

 Like any other teenage girl, my life has been enriched with both good and bad memories which are hard to forget. From winning a much deserved award to losing a best friend, I have had it all. Ask me to talk about my childhood days spent in different parts of the country, I can go on and on for hours. And what i speak sounds like a verbal car crash. Memories occupy a special place in your heart.


In the course of time, you will lose a best friend, lose someone you love and have to leave everything behind. But don't forget, you will have the memories :)


No comments:

Post a Comment