Saturday 31 March 2012

On accepting and being accepted

Being surrounding by friends is a great feeling. Soaking in the charm of companionship and embracing them with a smile.
We all have certain expectations from our friends. And we expect our friends to fulfill them regardless of our own actions and words. It is human nature. Expecting from people and not accepting instead.
Friends are like a puzzle,one completes the other. It always fascinated me as a child how pieces perfectly fit into one another!
I thank my friends for accepting me as I am and made sure I didn't feel left out with you :)

  • I thank you for accepting me with my short temper.
  • I thank you for accepting me with my gluttony habits.
  • I thank you for accepting me with my big mouth which speaks up everything on being questioned by teachers.
  • I thank you for accepting me as your a little eccentric and bookish friend who thinks books are a persons best friend.
  • I thank you for accepting me as your 'not so cool' friend who didn't know who Eminem and Rihanna were until two years ago.
  • I thank you for accepting me with my little out of the box ideas!

We all demand acceptance but it is important to accept others first! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment