Tuesday 20 March 2012

The Gift of a SISTER


10 years ago you came into my life and changed it completely.
I remember waking up at 4 and going to the hospital to see you even though it was my exam.

My world revolved around you. I used to love it when you would clutch your tiny fist around my finger.

I had never done it earlier but I didn’t mind sharing my chocolates with you. You would gobble up more than half of it and hand me the rest half with a guilty smile.

3 years ago you slapped a guy who was making fun of me.No guy dared to do it after that. You are my bodyguard :)

No matter how stupid my jokes were, you always laughed on them.You made sure i had that 'colgate' smile on my face.

You have got me into trouble innumerable times, but I still love you! It's difficult for anybody to hate you. Our longest fight wold have lasted for about an hour.

You cried when I didn’t win a well deserved prize. It was a picture perfect moment when both of us cried our heads off!

You gave me amazing handmade cards on my birthday. I have still preserved them and take a look at them once in a while :) 

You didn’t shout at me when I broke your tooth! You were trembling in pain and I was laughing at the way you looked! I had even brought the camera to get your 'toothless' pic!

I remember the day when I spilled the food on floor and you took the entire blame on you Jh

And the day you spent your one month’s pocket money on me! After that day, your pocket money has been reduced to half. :p But you still don't mind spending it on me!

Having a sister is like having a best friend who simply doesn’t go away!  And the best part is you can borrow money from her and never bother to give it back: D (hehe)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment