Thursday 8 March 2012

Best Friend!

A lot of people think i make friends very easily. Well, that definitely IS NOT true! I bond with people who are down to earth. I'm pretty selective when it comes to making friends. My friends don't have to be supremely talented or have the best of phones. I just ant them to stand by me in difficult times. So who is a best friend for me? Here it goes!


  • A best friend is a person who will hug you when you say leave me alone and don't mean it
  • A best friend is someone with whom you can sit in Lodhi garden or Juhu beach for hours and talk nonsense.
  • A best friend is someone who dares to make a puking face to your crush/boyfriend.
  • A best friend is someone who will draw 200 plus doodles at the back of your maths notebook later to be yelled!
  • A best friend is someone who will take a really weird picture of yours and refuse to delete it!
  • A best friend is someone with whom you have all amazing memories!
  • A best friend is someone who will wipe your tears before they wipe their own.
  • A best friend is someone who supports you in every situation.
  • A best friend is someone who will give you nudges under the table and weird looks when your crush passes by!
  • A best friend is someone who knows all your darkest secrets but wont spill it out!
  • A best friend is someone who will draw diagrams in your bio journal because he/she knows you cant draw well!
  • A best friend is someone who will shout at you and talk rude to you. But later annoy you by saying sorry a 100 times!
  •  A best friend is someone whom you can call at 12 in the night just to tell how you got ditched.
  • Best friends are like parents. They just don't go. No matter what happens, they will stand by you :)
This is to all my Best friends who have understood me and supported me in my darkest times :) and laughed along with me on those sunny days!

No comments:

Post a Comment