Tuesday 21 August 2012

My radiators!

Its amusing how people miles away from you can make you feel much better than the people sitting right text to you. They can make you laugh like crazy on a phone call and make you smile by their one text. When you are upset, they make you forget all you worries and teach you how to appreciate life. They force you to believe that there will be sunshine after the darkest night. They are beaming with energy and act as your 'radiators'.

I have such friends too, who can make me smile on my worst days and their presence is like mid-summer rain.

Simran, Tanmaya and Simran
Whenever I feel the need to elope from the world where I'm forced to hear criticism and verbal assaults I cannot evade, they are just a phone call away. I can talk to them about anything and everything. From the new metro shoes I've picked up at sale to the new maths teacher at my school. Unique sense of comfort envelops me when I'm with them. I feel like I'm in my little own world where negativity has no place. They are always ready to listen and welcoming.

In the past I've shared some moments with them which are some of the most beautiful moments of my life. Walking to each others house directly from school, ringing the fire alarm, hiding the art teachers paint brushes :p,dancing on regional language songs or having parties and lunches on three consecutive days!  We have had it all!

Tanmaya is a girl who I look upto. Shes my friend, my mentor and also my inspiration. She has got a very strong conscience and can make out the fine line between right and wrong. She is a epitome of a perfect girl, and I must say she is getting prettier day by day :)

Simran Miglani is one of the most positive people I've come across. I bet she will even smile on her way to jail :p I can talk to her for days! and shes the one who has been updating me about stuff since I left Delhi. Her smile can kill millions and her laughter is infectious!

Simran Sharma is very different from the usual girls. She is peppy, fun loving and non judgmental.She is my partner in crime! She is an extremist and if you become her very good friend, in no condition she will let you down! Moreover, she is the one who listens to my jokes with great interest ;)

 So everytime someone says, "Girls cannot be best friends" I smile and say, "well, you never know!"

This is a part of the crazy stuff we did! :p

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :p :p


    ABEEYY!! is ki pic kyu daaali :P

    Nupurrr! :'(

    I MISSS YOU! WE MISS YOU!

    Ghar aajaa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nupuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam..

    main to ab tere ghar ke paas bhi aa gayi :P

    nadaan parindi ghar bhaag jaa :P hauhauaahua

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess who is in d pic..:P humne toh aisa saja diya hai pic ko ki koi pehchaan na paye!!! :P

    ReplyDelete