Friday 20 April 2012

Curious as a cat-III

1) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I would have loved to say a CA or something as cliched as that, but that is something I can achieve wit my own capability! So I would like to host a travelling show on television.


2) Would you rather be ugly and marry a good looking person or be good looking and marry an ugly person?
I would rather be good looking and marry a ugly person! Sense of security is important. Besides money plays a large role in this decision! (hehe :D)


3) What is the dumbest thing people do to make themselves better-looking?
Guys spike their hair and apply gel to it (gross) and girls apply lipstick shades which don't suit them. Besides, they go for super expensive cosmetic treatments.


4) Do you express how you feel or do you keep it inside?
It largely depends on my company and mood. Generally, I don't keep my things to myself.


5)What bothers you most in other people, generally?
Poor hygiene, Ego, I-don't-want-to-mingle attitude and  superiority complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment