Thursday 10 May 2012

Afraid of light

The wind whispers something into my ears as my feet crush the vagrant leaves and the sound of the sea hits my eardrums with great vengeance. It's difficult to provide reasoning for every feeling, every emotion my heart feels and every though that strikes a chord within me and stirs up a new set of emotions.


The raindrops settle on my skin as I toss the umbrella away and rejoice the sensation of first rain. I disdain the presence of any other individual in the vicinity and some scrutinizing eyes as my both arms rise to admire the beauty of the evening sky and close my eyes allowing the rain to soothe them with their calming effect.


The evening sky filters the sunlight through it which whispers to me silently that soon the sun will betray me and drown itself in the night sky. Lately, I have been more afraid of light than dark, because light can leave you anytime and anywhere, in an intricate mess.



3 comments:

  1. "The evening sky filters the sunlight through it which whispers to me silently that soon the sun will betray me and drown itself in the night sky. Lately, I have been more afraid of light than dark, because light can leave you anytime and anywhere, in an intricate mess."
    BEAUTIFUL lines.
    And they're true. Sadly =\
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) and sadly its true, Good times and bad times both are transistory.

      Delete
  2. beautifully written.... keep going dear :)

    ReplyDelete