Thursday 31 May 2012

Versatile blogger :D

I feel so honored and privileged for receiving the versatile blogger award from Anjali.
Little did I know that when I would start writing a year ago, It would open so many doors for me, my blogs will be admired so much and  it would become a journey to self-discovery for me. Thanks Anjali! It means so much :D
So the rules are :
1, create a new post
2, Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award
3, Pass it on to your fellow bloggers
4, State 7  random facts about you
5, Claim and post the award pic

Now passing the award to my favorite blogger
Blahblaholic
Seven random thing about me
1. I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the color purple. (the domain name says it all!)
2. My favorite place in Mumbai is Marine drive and Kala ghoda. Can spend a day there if I want.
3. I love it when someone compliments me on my eyes or smile.
4.My secret aim is to turn the whole world vegetarian.
5. I detest mangoes. Can eat anything, but mangoes.
6. I feel proud of myself cause I know what to do in life, and how to get there. My vocational choice is a combination of aptitude and aspiration.
7. I HATE it when someone checks my phone, drawers or my diary without my permission!!


I ACCEPT MY VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD :D. Thanks again! Anjali

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :D
    Also, thank youu <3
    And its Blahblaholic*
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratz dear.... thank u for accepting the award :)

    ReplyDelete