Wednesday 21 December 2011

A new beginning

This December marks the end of 2011, and the beginning of a brand new year! Due to my optimistic view towards life, I have always considered endings to be a beginning for a new things.
Life is a omnibus of blind turns. And mine was changing gears at a stunning speed before it halted in the middle of nowhere and life took a neutral gear. Nothing much interesting is happening right now. My bus neither moves forward nor backward.




I really hope 2012 will set new goals, targets and adventures for me!
For those who didn't know, I'm turning fifteen on the third of January. No sooner i did realize that i was going to be a year older and a year wiser too! For me growing up doesn't simply mean getting freedom or adding more candles on the cake. Growing up is not only physical. You grow stronger emotionally and spiritually every new year!




2011 has indeed taught me a lot. Some of the facts i will cherish for the rest of life. It has taught me if you trust somebody a lot, they will simply walk over you. It has taught me to love yourself more than you love anyone else. It has taught me to keep certain things to yourself. It has taught me its not good to peak in others life's, It has taught me that we have to find our own definition of our lives. It has taught me how to be sincere and not serious.


The core of my blog will be that every new year, every new experience has something or the other to teach. Absorb inspiration from everything around you. Grow up to form a mature individual full of values and rich experiences.

(P.S: Don't forget to wish me on january 3rd :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment