Friday 2 December 2011

I'm the type of girl

I'm The
T
Y
P
E
of girl

that can listen to music whole night that inspires her.

Who can cry whole night when things don't turn out her way

who is deeply affected by someone's love, like or dislike

who cries while watching operas and emotional movies

But at the same time she is strong


she has the power to let her love go


she has control over her emotions


she knows when and how to make decisions


she will be no one, but herself

Yes, I have made mistakes in life. I have let many people down. I have made them cry and also at times, myself cried. I've taken advantage of people and let them take advantage of me. But what matters most it that i have LEARNT from my mistakes. 

I have seen things the way they were but that never stopped me from smiling. 
I'm strong, free-spirited and determined.
I'm the master of my destiny.

I believe in living life to the fullest, smiling till your cheeks hurt, having friends who love you, dancing in the rain. I believe in miracles.

In the end we only regret chances we didn't take and people we didn't talk to. The rest really doesn't matter! Love life, live life is what i believe it

2 comments: