I knew I had gained a few pounds after coming to Mumbai when I could not fit into the pants which were once apon a time to loose for me. My waistline has expanded by 2 inches in 2 months.(!!) So I look up for a diet chart on the internet and plan to loose 4 kgs in 2 months. A series of thoughts all interconnected to each other, got me to think what kinds of problems fat people face.
PROBLEMS FACED BY FAT PEOPLE
1. Constantly ridiculed by family members.2. Made fun of.
3. Restrictions are put on their eating habits and burgers are replaced by Salads.4. Made to exercise and run till they faint.
5. Cannot wear clothes of their choice.
6. Made fun by the teachers. ( I have seen this happening!)
7. Dance teachers think they are useless. ( this too!)
EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS FACED
1. Everytime a fat person thinks that he or she is actually pretty, other people pull him down.
2. Their entire childhood is lost since they cannot eat what they want.
3. Some fat people are also ostracized by classmates.
WHY I LIKE FAT PEOPLE
1. Fat people usually have a good sense of humour.
2. Fat people are emotional.
3. Fat people are good listeners.
4. Fat people don't usually try to pull other people down.
After thinking about this for hours, I came to know that even fat people have feelings. They are just like us. They are among us and need to be treated that way.