Tuesday 21 June 2011

The road less travelled

As you build your personal and professional brand, one thing to think about is how your education, or lack thereof, is impacting your reputation.

I have a distant cousin who wanted to become an eengineer. So, she took up Science in 11th. Later when she went to do graduation, she took up literature. Weird! Isn't it?

Choosing a right career option is the most vital decision in everyone's life. Students may goes through a dilemma of choosing a career after completing their 10th, 12th or graduation
For all those in tenth, It's the last year to decide what to take up in future. It will have a great impact on our future. I knew what to do right since when I was three. And I stick to it. Fortunately, I have always had my parents support and encouragement.

Have faith in your capibilities and choose a career that will pay off. So that you don't regrett ten years later.

Choose the road less travelled...You will never regrett it!

No comments:

Post a Comment