Wednesday 2 April 2014

Board exams, my bleak prospects of making into a college of my choice, the impasse political situation of our nation and the sudden intrusiveness of the 'concerned' relatives....is all taking a toll on me and draining me of energy, and the inability to change anything in the above mentioned issues, troubles me more. But that won't dampen my spirits and my love for writing. (Atleast for now :p)
After all, there are SO MANY things to look forward too. SO MANY! :D I am going around for coachings, giving Skype interviews, extempores, morning walks, and basking in the joy of being a pass out :D (Just as i wrote this sentence, the flip side hit me immediately, but I'm not going to wander off in that trail now.)

This is not a full fledged write up, but just to let all of you know that I AM ALIVE. In all senses, by all means. And life is definitely going to be better in the next three or four years and I am desperately looking forward ti it!

No comments:

Post a Comment