Thursday 5 September 2013

Experience and change

It has been a transforming experience, an enriching one. The definition of friends has narrowed, but the horizon has widened. I have started looking at things from a difference angle now. I don't know if this is change of perception or growing up, all I know is that life seems easier . Expectations which were not met could have become disappointments, but they became experience instead, failed friendships became lessons. Loss now means learning, and a lot of other words have been redefined in my dictionary.
This change is a result of bottled up emotions that I had held on for so long, and now when it has exploded I am glad is has happened the way I wanted it to.The change was anticipated long ago, but the magnitude was unknown. I am glad that I am a wiser person now. For I believe, that "Experience is what you get when you don't get what you had expected."

No comments:

Post a Comment