Friday 6 July 2012

you changed me, and then yourself

It seems like, I don't know you anymore. 
There must be tons of my mails in your inbox which you never replied and messages which you say never reached you. 
I realized you have changed. But only if I could make you realize how much you have changed me. What you make me feel about myself. How you have changed my perspective towards almost everything.We called each other best friends, and now we don't even talk. Is this how its supposed to be?

3 comments:

  1. Who's it?
    Or should i say it's another random post( though it doesn't seems to be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the friends who promised to keep in touch but never did.
      This is one of the reasons I hate my dad being in a transferable job

      Delete
  2. Aww I hope all of your friends get in touch with you soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete