Tuesday 17 July 2012

self-dicovery lesson


It’s difficult to configure and understand what kind of person I am. My feelings oscillate so frequently leaving me grief stricken at times. I feel I am treading on the path of self-discovery and solitude is my only companion in the heart wrenching journey to self-realization. After some heart breaking and hope draining experiences, now I am capable to distinguish the blurring line between right and wrong. I feel much stronger as a person today but my heart bleeds when my emotions swing and my heart and mind battle with each other to cease each other’s existence.  My gaze shifts to the glass of wine which is so delicate and finely built yet can hold a wine so strong, Capable of taking lives.

My situation is pretty similar, I am strong and weak at the same time. Strong enough to hold on to things, and so weak that can be shattered into pieces by a sudden blow.

1 comment:

  1. they say journey inward is the longest one...

    on the way, maybe shift ur gaze from glass to the wine and c if the going gets smoother

    ReplyDelete