Monday 25 November 2013

Another award B)

Thank you so much Lubaina for the award :D means ALOT to me. This is my third award in 2 years of blogging, and I am thrilled :D

You are one of the finest bloggers and best artists I have come across on blogger :)

Liebster award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. 
It has German origins – the word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome and the likes..

And now, I answer your questions

1) Describe yourself in 3 words.
Nutty, goofy and amiable

2) Your best home alone experience.
In my 17 years of existence, I haven't had a home alone experience yet :p :(

3) A perfect evening is..
Watching roadies auditions for hours :D with a cup of coffee followed by bhelpuri and lots of samosas :D

4)Think quick. Fish or fries.
Fish in the aquarium, fries on my plate. ( I don't want to explain the notions of my vegetarianism again yaar!)

5)Which place would you visit if you could go to any place in the world?
I would like to visit New York City to meet my 6 month old cousin brother :D :*

6) Winters or summers?
Winters B)

7) Reason for Q6?
I have seen winters after almost 2 years now :p

8)Is the concept of having a good handwriting over-rated?
Maybe, maybe not. Who cares? I have an above average handwriting :D

9)Comics or novels.
Both.

10) What is best part about being a blogger?
Getting good feedback from the most unexpected people/

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is a true bliss. :)
    Good to know things about you.

    ReplyDelete